This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1725 in architecture involved some significant events.
Buildings and structures
- Peterhof Palace near Saint Petersburg is completed.
- St George's, Hanover Square, London, designed by John James, is completed for the Commission for Building Fifty New Churches.
- Hôpital civil, Strasbourg, completed
- Peter Atkinson, English architect working in York (died 1805)
- Matthew Brettingham the Younger, English architect (died 1803)
- François Dominique Barreau de Chefdeville, French architect (died 1765)
- Approximate date – James Bridges, English architect working in Bristol
|This article about history of architecture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|