116th Street may refer to:
- 116th Street (Manhattan), a street in the New York City borough of Manhattan, New York County (King's County)
- 116th Street (IRT Lexington Avenue Line)
- 116th Street (IND Eighth Avenue Line)
- 116th Street (Second Avenue Subway)
- 116th Street (IRT Lenox Avenue Line)
- 116th Street (IRT Third Avenue Line)
- 116th Street (IRT Ninth Avenue Line)
- 116th Street–Columbia University (IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line)
- Rockaway Park–Beach 116th Street (IND Rockaway Line); a station in New York City, in the borough of Queens
- 116th Street Crew, a crew in the Genovese crime family of the New York Mob from the 1960s
| This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.