Telephone numbers in Norfolk Island use the following ranges:
- Country code: +672
- Area code: 3
- International call prefix: 00
- Fixed numbers are of the format +672 3 2x xxx.
- Mobile numbers are of the format +672 3 5x xxx.
The country code +672 is also used for the Australian Antarctic Territory. The code was also used for Christmas Island and the Cocos Keeling Islands, using area codes 2 and 4 respectively. In October 1994, they were migrated to the +61 country code, under area code 091 (using exchange prefixes 62 for Christmas Island and 64 for the Cocos Islands). These numbers have since migrated to the 08 9162 and 08 9164 ranges.
- Moon Handbooks: South Pacific David Stanley, 2004, page 296
- Norfolk Island Phone Book, October 2015
- The Europa World Year Book, Taylor & Francis Group, 2000, page xii
- Worldwide Travel Information Contact Book, Books 1993-1994, Gale Research, 1993, page 271
- Commonwealth Government Directory, Australian Government Publishing Service, 1997, page 71
- Commonwealth Government Directory, Australian Government Publishing Service, 2000, page 66
- White Book, Volume 2, Part 1, International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee, International Telecommunication Union, 1969, page 30
|This Norfolk Island-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to telephone numbers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|